William the lurcher Welcome to my little corner of the internet



"Hi, I'm William (a Lurcher sighthound). In my case I'm a mixture of Deerhound, Greyhound, Bedlington, Collie & Huntaway. I was born 13th October 2007 on a farm near Tavistock Devon. Hope you will enjoy my adventures........❤️William"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

21 Apr 2017

You'd think dad would Stop for me...

Mum and Dad took me to Arlington Court today....Mum was busy painting.  Then dad offered to drive the Visitors Transport Buggy, just whilst the 'driver for the day' had his lunch.  Trouble was, that didn't include me...ME!....I thought he could at least have given me a ride in it.  Instead, I had to stay with mum, who took a break from her painting to hold me (well, that didn't hurt her, she was waiting for paint to dry at the time)...